Saturday, July 20, 2013

It's Not Over........It's Only the Beginning

Since June I've been in a battle that I thought had come to an end.  But as of today, the battle still rages.  I heard a song by Israel Houghton this past week that encouraged me greatly. 

When God is ready to do a new thing in His children, He often uses persecution to move them from their places of comfort to grow them, to bring them into a greater level of ministry.  In the US as it was in Jesus' day, very little persecution comes from the spiritually lost; it comes from the people we hold dear to our hearts------the place where we live, and worship. 











2 comments:

ElenaLee (Barn Swallow) said...

I love you, Pastor Anna! May each day bring you a bit of encouragement, hope, and refreshment. I believe God will bring something good in this new chapter of your life.

water walker said...

Amen. Thank you Barn Swallow, I love you too. I thank God for bringing You and Elizabeth into my life.